Utah Criminal Law Attorney
There are numerous crimes one can be charged with. Our law firm focuses on serious violent crimes to traffic offenses including:
1. DUI's, traffic offenses, license suspensions, minor in possession, probation violations, public intoxication, expungements
2. Theft (See below on explanation of theft charge), robbery, receipt of stolen goods, larceny, credit / debit card fraud, identity theft, shoplifting, trespassing
3. Domestic Violence, disorderly conduct, criminal mischief, protective order violations, hate crimes, child abuse, stalking, harassment, Assault, aggravated assault, battery
4. Drug-related crimes, (possession, distribution), gang-related crimes, drug manufacturing, possession of marijuana, possession of harder drugs such as cocaine, heroine, meth, oxycotton, prescription medicine
5. Burglary, vehicle burglary, arson, car crimes, racketeering, vandalism, hit and runs
6. Gun crimes, such as unlawful possession, carrying without a permit, possession as a convicted felon, possession in a restricted area such as a school zone, airport or other governmental areas, enhanced crimes due to the use or possession of a firearm, restrictions of use of a firearm, unlawful use of a firearm
7. Sex crimes, solcitation, cybercrime, harassment, child pornography, rape, statutory rape
8. Kidnapping, false imprisonment
9. Homicide, first, second degree murder, manslaughter, vehicular homicide
10. White Collar Crimes, forgery, embezzlement, bribery, extortion, tax evasion
11. Solicitation, attempt, conspiracy
No person has the same story when the state accuses them for a crime. Action Jackson and our firm will make sure that each client gets the time and attention each case deserves and that their story gets told.
Check out our Latest Utah Criminal Law Podcasts below:
Why is a having a criminal defense attorney important?
What is a Plea in Abeyance?
The First Court Date: Arraignment.
What is a bail bond?